Central coordination and consortium
The EUROGRADUATE consortium consists of six partners with substantial expertise in the field of HE policy analysis and research: ROA (the Netherlands, central coordinator), DZHW (Germany), IHS (Austria), DESAN (the Netherlands), cApStAn (Belgium), and GESIS (Germany). The consortium is supported by an Advisory Board and a Scientific Committee.
Advisory Board members
Representatives of the EUROGRADUATE pilot countries and of further interested countries
Representatives of the following stakeholder organisations:
Scientific Committee members
Ken Mayhew, Emeritus Professor of Education and Economic Performance at Oxford University, Emeritus Fellow in Economics at Pembroke College Oxford and Extraordinary Professor of Education and Economic Performance at Maastricht University.
Stephanie Eckman, Fellow and Survey Methodologist at RTI International.
Jan Kouckı, Director of the Education Policy Centre at the Faculty of Education, Charles University.
Christoph Meng (ROA)
0031 43 388 36 47
Kai Mühleck (DZHW)
0049 511 450670 156
Martin Unger (IHS)
0043 1 59991 133
Core consortium team
- ROA: Rolf van der Velden, Christoph Meng, Jim Allen, Katarina Wessling
- DZHW: Kai Mühleck, Stefanie Oelker, Gregor Fabian, Johann Carstensen
- IHS: Martin Unger, Angelika Grabher, Sigrid Maurer
- DESAN: Hans Rutjes, Jannes Hartkamp, Bob van Steijnen
- cApStAn: Steve Dept, Roberta Lizzi, Shinoh Lee,Elica Krajčeva, Emel Ince, Danina Lupsa
- gesis: Stefan Zins
- Austria, Institute for Advanced Studies (IHS): Martin Unger, Angelika Grabher, Sigrid Maurer, Robert Jühlke
- Croatia, Faculty of Law, University of Zagreb & Agency for Science and Higher Education (ASHE) : Ivan Rimac, Igor Drvodelić , Teo Matković, Jelena Ogresta
- Czech Republic, Centre for Higher Education Studies (CHES): Martin Zelenka, Jan Sedláček,
- Germany, German Centre for Higher Education Research and Science Studies (DZHW): Kai Mühleck, Stefanie Oelker, Gregor Fabian, Johann Carstensen
- Greece, Panteion University of Social and Political Sciences (UPSPS): Maria Karamessini, Maria Symeonaki, Eleni Prokou, Dimitris Parsanoglou, Anastasia Charalampi, Glykeria Stamatopoulou, Antonis Pyrgos
- Lithuania, Research and Higher Education Monitoring and Analysis Centre (MOSTA): Jogilė Mie¸ienė, Martynas Kriaučiūnas
- Malta, National Commission for Further and Higher Education (NCFHE): Victoria B. Galea, Christine Scholz Fenech
- Norway, Nordic Institute for Studies in Innovation, Research and Education (NIFU): Kjersti Nesje, Liv Anne Støren