Central coordination and consortium
The EUROGRADUATE consortium consists of six partners with substantial expertise in the field of HE policy analysis and research: ROA (the Netherlands, central coordinator), DZHW (Germany), IHS (Austria), DESAN (the Netherlands), cApStAn (Belgium), and GESIS (Germany). The consortium is supported by an Advisory Board and a Scientific Committee.
Advisory Board members
Representatives of the EUROGRADUATE pilot countries and of further interested countries
Representatives of the following stakeholder organisations:
Scientific Committee members
Ken Mayhew, Emeritus Professor of Education and Economic Performance at Oxford University, Emeritus Fellow in Economics at Pembroke College Oxford and Extraordinary Professor of Education and Economic Performance at Maastricht University.
Stephanie Eckman, Fellow and Survey Methodologist at RTI International.
Jan Kouckı, Director of the Education Policy Centre at the Faculty of Education, Charles University.
Christoph Meng (ROA)
0031 43 388 36 47
Kai Mühleck (DZHW)
0049 511 450670 156
Martin Unger (IHS)
0043 1 59991 133
Core consortium team
- ROA: Rolf van der Velden, Christoph Meng, Jim Allen, Katarina Wessling
- DZHW: Kai Mühleck, Stefanie Oelker, Gregor Fabian, Johann Carstensen
- IHS: Martin Unger, Angelika Grabher, Sigrid Maurer
- DESAN: Hans Rutjes, Jannes Hartkamp, Bob van Steijnen
- cApStAn: Steve Dept, Roberta Lizzi, Shinoh Lee,Elica Krajčeva, Emel Ince, Danina Lupsa
- gesis: Stefan Zins
For information on the national partners, please have a look at the national teams.