The EUROGRADUATE Pilot Survey was launched with the intention to promote European graduate research. As the preceding feasibility study confirmed in 2016, there is a strong demand for a EU-wide graduate study. Aiming at high quality data and high comparability across the participating European countries, the project’s consortium set up the idea of a pilot survey to prepare and test-run a full roll-out in the future.
More specifically the project has the following objectives:
- Develop tools and processes for a centralised collection and handling of data,
- Assess the feasibility of, and identify methods for, sampling and contacting graduate populations in Erasmus+ countries,
- Consult experts and relevant authorities on the content of survey questionnaires, sampling and contacting approaches and coordination with existing national-level graduate surveys,
- Test-run the data collection tools in a minimum of six European countries,
- Assess the willingness of Erasmus+ countries to take part in a full roll-out of a European graduate survey,
- Develop recommendations and proposals for the implementation of a full roll-out of a European graduate survey.